Rebranding can be a daunting task but one that is desperately needed. Through the years Brands will continously change to keep up with latest trends and to continue to appeal to their audience. Consider Coca Cola and how their brand has changed over the years.
Here are a few questions to ask when considering a rebrand!
- What is your reason for a rebrand, what are you trying to accomplish?
- Does your brand align with your company values, business strategy and goals?
- Does your brand fit your current customer? (product changes, new target audience, company changes, etc.)
- How effective are your existing marketing communications?
- Do you have time? Branding is a long detailed process that will require dedication.
- What is your budget? Updating your brand is updating all marketing… website, social media, banners, letterhead, envelopes, business cards, office signage, brochures, and more.